Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino over other Spindrifter type drains. A few of the problems associated with the Spindrifter have been alleviated in the Rhino design including;
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex or crack
- All attachments are machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on the Spindrifter
- 3″ height over the horizontal discharge port for more concrete over the horizontal discharge port (the Spindrifter requires a collar to increase the height over the drain)
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder (the Spindrifter requires you to snake an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain an air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
There are no reviews yet.