The Artesian 2 pumps are molded of tough glass reinforced polypropylene. They are extremely strong and built for long term service. Their good self- priming characteristics allow them to be positioned above the supply source. The carefully designed internal water passages provide for high flow rates with minimal water noise. An easy open Lexan lid provides easy viewing and access to the oversized strainer basket. They are available in 1/8 to 1/2 hp at 1725 rpm and 1/2 to 3 hp at 3450 rpm. PerformancePro Pumps are easy to install, inexpensive to operate, and a joy to own.
- Designed to operate anywhere on their performance curve
- Minimum recommended continuous flow rate is five gallons per minute
- They have 2 inch female NPT suction and discharge ports
- Shaft seals are 316 stainless steel
- 3 year limited warranty (for fresh water applications)
|Model||HP||Max Watts||Max Head||Mid Point Flow||Max Flow|
|A2-3/4-HF||3/4||1270||52′||4020 GPH @ 44′||8040 GPH @ 8′|
|A2-1-HF||1||1640||49′||5340 GPH @ 39′||10560 GPH @ 12′|
|A2-11/2-HF||1.5||1940||56′||5670 GPH @ 47′||11940 GPH @ 16′|
|A2-2-HF||2||2300||55′||6240 GPH @ 18′||13020 GPH @ 18′|
|A2-3-HF||3||3100||62′||6570 GPH @ 54′||14160 GPH @ 21′|
There are no reviews yet.