As all fishkeepers know, it is necessary to remove chlorine and other impurities from tap water when introducing it to a pond or aquarium. Failure to do this can result in fish health problems and it also adversely affects the growth of benefical bacteria in all filters. The most common method of de-chlorination is to add chemical treatments to break down the chlorine. This method is costly and can require accurate measurement of the amount of water to be treated. The De-Tox de-chlorinator simply connects in-line to your garden hose with standard hose fittings (supplied). The De-Tox carbon filter removes the toxins in tap water prior to it coming into contact with your fish and filters.
- No messy cartridge changes – just unclip and replace
- Highest grade activated carbon
- 100% fish safe
- Extremely high toxin removal rate
- Simple to use – straight out of the box
- Extremely economical – lowest cost per gallon of water treated
- Clean and ‘no hassle’ water changes via hose
- Can be used on a constant trickle feed
Hi-Grade Activated Carbon Removes: Chlorine, chloramine, bromine, malachite green, many dyes, color e.g. humic acids, organics e.g. roteins, antibiotics, hormones, ozone.